Monday, July 30, 2012

messages i'm deleting

so you can only have, something like, 300 messages in your okc inbox (without paying a fee...lame.).  i've been saving all my messages because they're fodder for this blog, but today i'm purging.  had to document them before i hit the delete button though.  guess i'm a bit sentimental.  okay, here we go:

1. hey how's it going?
2. So if you had to choose between wearing a matted teal green crocheted poncho for the rest of your life, or only eating maraschino cherries, which would you choose?
3. I kept trying to think of a good way to write a first message to you, but gave up and decided to just write you anyhow.
4. Hi there,I just wanted to say hey, I think you sound like a lot of fun. You work in Architectural lighting sales? Where do you work? I work at AdLight and Sign, amongst lots of custom signs we also fabricate custom lighting. Hmmm, maybe we have more in common than you'd think.
5. Well, OKC wanted me to send someone a message and your profile popped out at me. :) Maybe we can chat sometime if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you. And as always, don't forget your towel. :)
6. Hey how's it going? I'm Matt.
7. like your red dress! (ed note: i'm not wearing a red dress in any of my profile pictures...)
8. name a good song. GO!
9. i have a goofy question for you
10. If you were a banana for a day what would you do?

the last two were from different guys, they just happened to line up that way. kind of perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment